|Kitten||$100||first vaccinations, vet check and dewormer|
|Cat||$140||spay/neuter, first vaccinations, vet check and dewormer|
|Puppy||$160||first vaccinations, vet check and dewormer|
|Dog||$220||spay/neuter, first vaccinations, vet check and dewormer|
NL WEST SPCA POLICIES:
In order to adopt an animal from the NL West SPCA, you must meet the following criteria AND have an approved adoption application.
1. You MUST be of legal age (19 years or older) in order to sign this adoption application.
2. You must provide 3 (THREE) references that can attest to your character and your ability to provide a loving home for this pet.
3. The NL West SPCA does not allow animals to be adopted as gifts to other people. Only the intended owner is to sign this form and adopt the animal.
4. Ownership of adopted animals cannot be transferred to another person without the written permission of the NL West SPCA.
5. If for ANY reason you are no longer able to care for your pet, you are requested to contact the NL West SPCA to discuss the various options available to you.
6. You MUST provide a piece of government issued photo identification such as a driver’s license. This card must be presented in person and may be copied for our records.
7. All laws pertaining to your new pet, including local by-laws for your city/town, must be adhered to.
8. The NL West SPCA reserves the right to refuse adoption to any person(s) who does not meet the requirements or qualifications.
Please fill out the below application and click submit.
If you would prefer to fill out a paper application, please save and print the PDF version below.
Right click, save link as.
Paper Adoption Application